- 1 pound ground beef (or sirloin)
- 1 package of taco seasoning mix
- 1 package of Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix
- One 16-ounce can of stewed tomatoes
- One 16-ounce can of Mexican flavored stewed tomatoes
- One 16-ounce can of pinto beans
- One 16-ounce can of chilli hot beans
- One 16-ounce drained can of corn
Brown the beef, rinse & drain. Add everything all together. Presto!
Sue brought me a big bowl of this while I was recovering from knee surgery. It was one of my favorite meals! I froze some of it, and another night thawed it out and wrapped it up like a burrito with sour cream! Deliciosa!
Leave a Reply