- 2 cups crumbled cornbread
- 1 can (10 ounces) enchilada sauce (divided)
- 1/2 t salt
- 1-1/2 pounds ground sirloin
- 1 can tomato sauce (8 ounce)
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- In large bowl, combine the cornbread, 1/2 cup enchilada sauce, and salt. Crumble beef over the mixture and shape into 1-inch balls.
- Place meatballs on greased rack in shallow baking pan. Bake uncovered 350 degrees for 18-22 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Then, drain.
- In sauce pan, heat tomato sauce and remaining enchilada sauce. Drain meatballs and place in a serving dish. Top with sauce and sprinkle with cheese.
- Serve with toothpicks!