For this dip – Use a large clear glass bowl, because it is very colorful and pretty !
1) One 10-1/2 ounce can of bean dip and one 10-1/2 ounce can of refried beans. Mix and spread in a large cake pan.
2) 4-6 avocados, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice. Mash and spread on the bean layer.
3) One package of taco seasoning mix, 2 tablespoons of mayonaise, 3 tablespoons of sour cream. Mix and spread on last layer.
4) 1/2 pound grated jack cheese, 1/2 pound grated cheddar cheese, mix and spread on the last layer.
5) Two 8-1/2 ounce cans of chopped black olives. Spread on the last layer.
6) 3-4 small tomatos diced and spread on the last layer.
7) 4-5 chopped green onions.
8) Another optional layer of cheese!